Business Growth Simplified
Business Finishing School is a community of learners dedicated to
waking people up their fullest business and life potential!
Creating proven systems for business growth!
A peaceful and prosperous entrepreneur inside every business!
OUR CORE VALUES
Eliminating the chaos, drama, non-efficiencies, negative people, and abundance of unnecessary material items from all aspects of your life.
Only doing those activities that increases the probability for a stated result to be produced.
The use and employment of tools and operating principles that allow things to happen around you that do not require you to do everything yourself.
THE BFS MANIFESTO
Since 2010, the BFS business growth system has helped thousands of people
become more efficient and successful in their businesses and personal lives.
Here are some of our beliefs:
- We believe that being successful takes courage and sacrifices, but it doesn’t have to be difficult.
- We believe in take business and personal success very seriously; however, we laugh at ourselves often.
- We believe that in order to grow and prosper, it’s best to not look for quick-fixes or shortcuts.
- We believe that not everyone aligns with this loyal and growing community of learners, so we are seeking the hungry and committed few.
- We believe that solid relationships and a happy family life go hand-in-hand with a prosperous career and business life.
- We believe that anyone who takes responsibility for outcomes is an entrepreneur; whether they are an employee, a CEO, a stay-at-home parent, or anyone with an idea. The moment you decide to take full responsibility for outcomes, you are being an entrepreneur.
- We believe that being an entrepreneur and creating value, is one of the purest forms of self-expression and fulfillment in the world. Our objective is for our members to be the best entrepreneurs and business people that they can possibly be.
…we have learned that we are not for everyone.
- If you believe in “Get-Rich-Quick” schemes, we are not for you.
- If you don’t have confidence in your own abilities, we are not for you.
- If you are not willing to do the work required to produce large, sustainable, long- term results , we are not for you.
- If you don’t have grit and determination in your personality, we are not for you.
- If you can’t commit to following proven principles and systems, we are not for you.
- If you participate in activities that are counter-productive to your success, we are not for you.
- If you enjoy drugs or excessive alcohol, and you are not committed to health and well-being for yourself, we are not for you.
- If you are caught up in drama, and you allow that to hold you back, we are not for you.
- If you secretly believe that someone or something will magically come into your life and provide you all the answers, we are not for you.
- If you can’t put simple rhythms into your calendar and follow them on a weekly basis, we are not for you.
- If you are not willing to be held accountable for results, we are not for you.
Do you fit our unique culture? If you do and you would like to implement the Operating Principles of
Simplicity, Probability & Leverage into your life, join our “Community of Learners” and
step into a program that has worked for thousands of people. Jump in with both feet,
zero excuses, and a commitment to success. We are excited to have you on board!
Meet the Founder of Business Finishing School
Rick is a lifelong entrepreneur who started his first business – a bicycle repair shop – after the death of his father when he was just 13 years old. He has since founded more than 20 companies. Rick is the 7th of nine children raised by a mother with serious, life-long depression issues. He learned early in life that it’s best to think positively about the cards one’s been dealt, no matter how difficult those cards appear. His life’s purpose is to inspire entrepreneurship, which led Rick to start Business Finishing School (“BFS”).
Rick learned that business growth and success are accelerated when a few key principles are applied. He found that by learning “The 12 Foundational Principles of Business,” which he teaches in the online BFS program; that virtually any individual or company can be put on the path to prosperity. He created these principles to help successful people become more grounded and focused in their business and personal lives..
For the past 23 years, Rick has been the founder and CEO of a financial holding company, which has made more than 100 investments. He is proud of being the co-founder and five-time Chairman of the Gathering of Titans Program, an annual, CEO-only event held at the MIT Campus in Boston. He graduated from Rutgers University with a degree in engineering. Rick resides in Dallas with his wife, Melissa, and their four children.